This Privacy Notice sets out how Valla deals with your personal data which we collect in the course of you and people and entities connected with you interacting with Valla entities.
Valla as an affiliation leader is made up of different legal entities know as participating members (collectively known as Valla Group) – see table below
Trust Company Business Affiliation for Valla Limited | JFSC Designation | JFSC NO | Valla Limited — | Affiliation Leader – | TCB0147 | | Valla Secretaries Limited – | Participating Member – | TCB0147.02 | | Valla Nominees 1 Limited – | Participating Member – | TCB0147.03 | | Valla Nominees 2 Limited – | Participating Member – | TCB0147.04 | | Valla Foundation Management Limited – | Participating Member – | TCB0147.06 | | VL Trust Corporation Limited – | Participating Member – | TCB0147.07 |
This privacy notice is issued on behalf of all the Valla entities (affiliation leader and participating members), so when we mention “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to the relevant companies in the Valla Group responsible for controlling and or processing your data.
- We will let you know which entity will be the controller/processor for your personal data if you formally engage us to provide you with a service.
- We take privacy and security of your information seriously and will only use such personal information as set out in this Privacy Notice and in ways which are reasonably ancillary to what is set out below.
- The identity of the relevant Valla entity responsible for your personal data in such situations can be provided to you by email email@example.com
- References to “you” include all individuals whose personal data we collect, hold and process in the course of operating the various business within Valla.
- Visitors to our website should review our Website Privacy Notice at www.vallalimited.com